- To promote a process of sustainable development in favour of the poor rooted in values of social equity and justice;
- To support strategies through which the poor get access and opportunities to live a life with dignity;
- To strengthen systems and mechanism that foster quality education, primary health care and spiritual guidance;
- Amplify networks and linkages between among Church, Laity and Civil Society Organizations, to sustain the impact of development initiatives.
The Generalate of the Congregation is located in Palayamkottai, Tamil Nadu, South.India. Following the ‘principle of subsidiarity’ the Institution is functionally classified into three parts:
- Angelo Province – comprising of 21 communities
- Caussanel Province – comprising of 20 communities
- Under Generalate – comprising of 14
Totally there are 55 communities administered by nearly 224 professed religious brothers who carry forward the vision of the founder.
Geographically, the institution works in 13 Catholic Dioceses spread out in Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Madhya Pradesh,Bihar.